No. 61 IT Coalition/15-40.org Ford Mustang
- Boston-native Kaz Grala heads to his home track of New Hampshire Motor Speedway, where the 19-year old takes on the one-mile track for the first time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series
- Grala has visited the Magic Mile twice in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, earning top 10s in both events, with a best finish of seventh in 2016
- In three starts at the facility in the NASCAR K&N Pro Series East, Grala earned one top five and two top 10s, finishing third in the 2015 race
- The No. 61 Mustang is sponsored by IT Coalition, which Grala previously partnered with at Chicagoland Speedway, as well as 15-40 Connection, a growing national organization devoted to improving cancer survival rates through the power of early detection
- Grala will be signing autographs and meeting local fans at the at-track Ford Performance display on Saturday at 12:45 p.m.
- The No. 61 finished fifth in the team’s last race at Daytona International Speedway, which was the first top-five finish and third top 10 for Fury Race Cars in six events
“After missing Kentucky last weekend, I am more than ready to suit up at my home track. I've raced at Loudon multiple times in both K&N and Trucks, and I always invite plenty of friends, family and sponsors to come out and watch. The added support from the hometown fans makes this event extra special to me. I've had good success at the track in the past, and I feel like the track characteristics suit my style. It's one of the more technical tracks we go to, so it's all about patience and accuracy. I'm looking forward to having some fun up in New England and hopefully turning some more heads this weekend.”